Goldilocks - Twisted Goldilocks - Twisted

Hard not to love this.

The artwork was very well done, and the character design adorable, and the game itself was decently challenging. I actually got stuck on a scene for a good five minutes before figuring it out heh. kudos to you.

Giant Crab Monster Giant Crab Monster

It's...ok?

The art was great, but the animation and sound effects were minimal. For your next one, be sure to add moans from the woman, and try to have the "squish" sounds me more like "Squish" it just sounded like a cheese grater. Also, one last thing: try to add a larger variety of positions, just one gets boring fast.

But at the end of the day, I'll give ya at least a 6/10 for at least giving it a good effort.

Gook luck on your next one!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Put alot of effort into this!

And, you are to be patted on the back for a job well done. I found no real problems with the battle system, you've got a real nack for this. Also congrats to Phyrnna, the Music was quite astounding. 5/5

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

This was actually fun..

Too me 34 in-game days, and I loved the ending. Hope to see more games!

Festival Days Sim Date Festival Days Sim Date

Hmm, i'm no lady...but <_<

It's well made, and highly interactive so 4/5 for you! Your lady friends will enjoy this.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

An interesting dress-up.

The options seem to be a tad limited, but hey it's still a great concept. So kudos for your hard work and amazing art...my machines are a bit too organic atm, but hell i'm getting better. Well done.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

2000 reviews hah..

These were fun rpg battles, I only assume you'll continue this little adventure. Though the ending is a bummer, Final Fantasy games always seem to have a tragic end, so it's only fitting.

This comment will most likely be lost in this cess-pool of "lawls and COOLs", so i'll be brief and give you my 5/5 and be on my way. Hope to see you again Matt.

Hentai Artist 4:Tentacles Hentai Artist 4:Tentacles

It has it's unique taste..

Though the music was a bit annoying most of the time, the pics and the low difficulty made it bareable, so ill give you high marks for effort. Hope to see more varities of galleries and games in the future, keep it up guys.

Create A Fursona v3Female Create A Fursona v3Female

Not too bad heh...

It was fun recreating one of the characters in my story...(If u want to see him check out my profile). Anyway, kudos to sticking with this idea after two years, was worth the effort.

A Smashing Day Out A Smashing Day Out

Not bad! :3

I'm sure the ladies loved this. I love your artwork, i myself try to draw in this similar style, but i tend to fail. :< But i do get close though...i'm just too used to proportion and all that jazz.

I will admit though i did play this game and found it to be very funny, so kudos to your hawt....guy on guy...*vomits violently* xO****

Sorry i'm into the ladies i can't get too attatched, BUT i am giving you a 10 because your style is adorable. I'm suprised though that you got a score lower than 4...you must of made alot of dudes jealous!

I'll be sure to keep an eye on your future flash, great job missy. :3

Nami-Tsuki responds:

Thanks so much~ I'm really happy that my art is so loved ^^