Ansgaar and Leopaal party Ansgaar and Leopaal party

Bloody random, and catchy! A bit lacking in color but w/e it's artistic and it's very smoothly animated.

Health Care Health Care

hehe

This flash deserves a score far higher than 3.21. This was brilliant flash work.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

lol too true...

I quit WoW two months ago, and will no longer play that game again... and I've improved alot on my artwork in the meantime, and spent alot more time with my friends after work..

Thank you for throwing out this flash.

The Race! The Race!

Yeah..

That tree can f*ing suck.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Can't deny it...

It's a fantastic flash with great animation... but it's still cock fighting!!! >:O

Nah I'm joshing ya, I highly enjoyed poke'mon back in the day and i'm sure alot of people who played the old Yellow, Red, Blue and Green Gameboy games would agree..

and I'm going to be honest, I'm an RPG junkie, so I still from time to time mess around with the Ruby Red version.

Ashura The Hedgehog Ep 1 Ashura The Hedgehog Ep 1

It's not bad...

Though many of the sound effects are missiing, it's still not bad flash work. So be sure to make your improvements and good luck on your next flash.

: You Boob-Tube : : You Boob-Tube :

Brilliant..

Absolutely brilliant, spoken like a true... eh...squirrel. Great rant as always... 5/5.

You can stop all the video spammers with one rant flash, but this is a great start.

Kingdumb hearts14 days 2 Kingdumb hearts14 days 2

Anime at it's finest...

Pretty much sums up the game. :)

left 4 x'mas left 4 x'mas

It's jolly good fun!

Fyi to future reviewers, this is just a short, so don't be so harsh. :)

Anyway, It was cute and fit very well with the holidays, thus you have alot of potential for future flash. Take care and can't wait to see the next one.

cAtyviri responds:

hahaha thanks a lot for being that nice :3!
i gotta say i get really frustraded with my animations, thats why there are only two in my gallery, but i hope i can get a little better every time!

Santa's Job! Santa's Job!

Needs alot of work..

All aspects were a bit sub-par, except for the scene transitions, which were actually not too bad. Just keep working at this, your improving alot.

Happy Holidays.

bocodamondo responds:

ok thanks and merry christmas :)